We will/may collect personal data about you:
- when you register and/or use our Services or Site, or open an account with us;
- when you submit any form, including, but not limited to, application forms or other forms relating to any of our products and services, whether online or by way of a physical form;
- when you enter into any agreement or provide other documentation or information in respect of your interactions with us, or when you use our products and services;
- when you interact with us, such as via telephone calls (which may be recorded), letters, fax, face-to-face meetings, social media platforms and emails;
- when you use our electronic services, or interact with us via our application or use services on our website. This includes, without limitation, through cookies which we may deploy when you interact with our application or website;
- when you carry out transactions through our Services;
- when you provide us with feedback or complaints;
- when you register for a contest; or
- when you submit your personal data to us for any reason.
The personal data that Skinnergy may collect includes but is not limited to:
- email address;
- date of birth;
- billing address;
- bank account and payment information;
- telephone number;
- any other information about the User when the User signs up to use our Services or website, and when the User uses the Services or website, as well as information related to how the User uses our Services or website; and
- aggregate data on content the User engages with.
Any information we collect from the User will/may be used, disclosed or processed but not limited to any of the following ways: –
- to verify & identify the User
- to personalise your experience on our Site
- to improve this platform and the services provided to you
- to process any transactions. This includes processing transactions involving third parties: We may offer services or sell product lines jointly with third party businesses, such as discount codes provided by third parties. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party to the extent needed to provide you with the relevant service.
- to send periodical emails on information and updates on the Site, related product or service information
- to identify visitors on the platform
- to detect, prevent or investigate any fraud, unlawful activity, omission or misconduct.
- to the relevant enforcement authorities to assist in any investigation and/or in compliance with any law or regulation.
- to conduct marketing research activities, to allow for audits and surveys to validate the size & composition of our target audience for a better understanding their experience with this platform services
- to comply with applicable Anti-Money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism regulations and other applicable laws and regulations
- to deal with or facilitate customer service, carry out your instructions, deal with or respond to any enquiries given by (or purported to be given by) you or on your behalf
- to inform you when another User has sent you a private message or posted a comment for you on the Site
- any other purposes which we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent unless processing of the applicable data without your consent is permitted by the Privacy Laws
- to help diagnose problems with its servers and to administer the Site.
- you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.